- Make purchases anywhere Visa® is accepted
- Funds are automatically removed from your account with each use
- Easy access to over 300,000 ATMs worldwide
- Up to five (5) ATM usage fee rebates each month2
- Online shopping protection through Visa® 3D Secure3
Business Debit Cards
Business Visa® Debit Card
Make purchases anywhere Visa is accepted
Qualifying Deposit Accounts
- Business Checking
- Business Advantage Checking
- Business Analysis Checking
- Business Money Market Account [MMA]
- ATM Cash Withdrawal - $505
- Signature/POS Purchase - $1,505
Your business checking or money market account may come with a free Visa® debit card. Fees may be charged for additional and replacement cards.4
Getting in touch with you quickly is critical to stopping any potential card fraud. With our Card Alert Notification service, you will receive a text messagev asking you to confirm if a suspicious transaction was authorized by you.
- The text message will arrive from a 5-digit code  and contain our financial institution name, dollar amount of the transaction, and merchant name.
- You will be asked to reply with "YES" if you authorized the transaction. You will receive a confirmation text message and can continue to use your card with confidence.
- A "NO" reply means you have not authorized the transaction. You will receive a confirmation text message and you will be contacted immediately by a fraud specialist to protect your account. Please answer this important call. Do not reply to the text message with any personal or confidential card information.
- A "NO" response will block the card to prevent additional fraud.
- If you would like to opt out of receiving these important messages by text, you may reply with "STOP" to indicate this preference.
1 The number of free debit card transactions may be limited depending on account type. See business deposit account terms and conditions for detailed information.
2 The initial five (5) ATM transaction fees, with a maximum total of $15, are reimbursed each month. Transactions made outside the U.S. do not qualify for ATM fee reimbursement.
3 No enrollment necessary. During checkout with a participating online merchant, cardholders may be prompted to enter a one-time passcode following the detection of suspicious activity. The one-time passcode will be sent via SMS text message, if Farm Bureau Bank has a mobile phone number on file. Message and data rates may apply; contact wireless provider for complete pricing details.
4 See Business Deposit Fee Schedule for detailed fee information.
Farm Bureau Bank deposit accounts are FDIC-insured up to $250,000 per depositor.
Fees could reduce earnings on deposit accounts.