- Competitive Compensation
- Generous Benefits
- Empowerment Culture
- Community Involvement
- YOU Make a Difference!
At Farm Bureau Bank, we know that our success depends on our team members. One of the ways we reward our team for their contributions is by offering comprehensive, high-quality benefits at a reasonable cost. These benefits are designed to protect your health, your family, and your retirement.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision1 - Offered to full-time team members and their dependents
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts - Available to team members for medical and dependent care expenses
- Supplemental Insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off [PTO] - Accruals are based on years of service and position.
- Holidays - Seven (7) standard Bank holidays per calendar year (with additional floating holidays included in annual PTO)
- Service Hours - Service hours provided to full-time team members each year
- Active Duty Paid Leave - Full time team members that are scheduled for reserve duty will receive a max of one (1) week of active duty paid leave.
- Salary Continuation Program - Up to 90 days of paid Family Medical Leave for full-time employees, based on tenure
- 401(k) - Farm Bureau Bank matches up to 5% dollar-for-dollar with immediate vesting upon deposit
- Early Retirement Options
- Education Assistance Program - Reimbursement for eligible undergraduate and graduate expenses
- Training and Development - Pryor+ Membership for all team members
- Certifications and continued education options
- Team Member Assistance Program - Available to all team members and their dependents with various support services including emotional, financial, and legal counseling at no cost
- Referral Program - Up to $2,000 for a qualified referral who is hired and successfully completes the required period
- Special Discounts - Team members and their immediate family members may qualify for reduced installment loan rates and gift card fees
- Special Rates - Team members eligible for increased APY on standard CD terms
- Free Checking Accounts
- Wellness Program
- Perks at Work
- Pet Insurance Discount
Why should you consider a career at Farm Bureau Bank? See what our team members are saying about us.
"This is the home away from home you’ve been looking for..."
The sky is the limit at Farm Bureau Bank. Alongside gaining amazing experience, I have learned quite a bit about myself. This is the home away from home you've been looking for. It’s a great feeling knowing your voice is heard in your own home. FBB is where I plan to retire. God willing, we will continue to break the mold and serve Farm Bureau and their members.
Arely G., Customer Care Lead
"Work is challenging but management always demonstrates their appreciation..."
I really enjoy working at Farm Bureau Bank mainly because the atmosphere here is one of the best I have ever worked in. At times work is challenging, but management always demonstrates their appreciation and always encourage you to learn new things. I'm also part of an awesome team where we care for each other like family.Karthik T., SAS Programmer
"The minute you walk in through the doors people are welcoming, nice, and always helpful..."
Have you ever been in a position where you are in a new place and you don't know anyone? You may feel lost, intimidated, and even scared. Those feelings are the exact opposite of what it's like to work at Farm Bureau Bank. The minute you walk in through the doors people are welcoming, nice, and always helpful. You can grow quickly, learn new job functions, work in different departments, and choose to join many activities that the bank showcases.Anna Marie G., Financial Analyst Sales & Commissions
"The environment is very friendly, and this is the place where I've met some of my best friends..."
Working for the bank has been a great experience for me because I have had the opportunity to perform different roles and functions in the development area. The environment is very friendly, and this is the place where I have met some of my best friends. The bank also offers many opportunities to grow.Erika G., Systems Analyst & Programmer
"The Bank invested in my education with the Team Member Education Assistance Program..."
Every day is different, and you're challenged to think outside the box at all times. Even though this may sound difficult it's exciting because it shows how much value you bring to the table and that your input makes a difference. I've worked here for almost 12 years which is most of my adult life, so I truly feel like I've grown up with the bank. During my time here, I've worked in three different departments and have witnessed substantial growth through multiple lenses. My experience with the bank sparked my interest in banking and business so I pursued a bachelor's degree in Business with a concentration in Finance. The bank invested in my education by allowing me to participate in the Team Member Education Assistance Program which gives employees tuition reimbursement. I've made many professional relationships that have helped me get out of my comfort zone and think independently.Sarah S., Research Analyst I
"I cannot wait to see what else I will gain working for a wonderful place..."
Working at Farm Bureau Bank has been an everlasting experience and continues to teach me. I enjoy being an FBB employee because we are all one big family and it shows. I've had some wonderful people help me grow into the several roles I've had, and I cannot wait to see what else I will gain working for a wonderful place like Farm Bureau Bank.Benita S., Lending Experience Specialist III
We believe service should extend beyond Farm Bureau Bank, so we partner with multiple charities for ongoing involvement and outreach. Some of our partnerships include Junior Achievement, SAMMinistries, Good Samaritans Community Services, YMCA, and many more!
1 Medical, Dental and Vision benefits start the first day of the month following employment.
2 Team members may continue to accrue up to 180 hours and will not be awarded additional hours per pay period until the balance decreases.
Farm Bureau Bank’s Commitment to Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action:
- Provide equal opportunity in all employment decisions (such as compensation, benefits, transfers, leaves, returns from leave, company-sponsored training, education, and education reimbursement) for all qualified applicants and team members, without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, protected veterans or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
- Recruit, hire, train and promote people in all job titles, without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, protected veterans or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
- Promote effective use of all team members, minorities, women, and those with disabilities among them, through a positive, continuing affirmative action program at all levels throughout the company.