- Your company has experienced fraudulent loss transactions before.
- You want to reduce exposure to fraudulent transactions.
Check Positive Pay
Easily identify differences between checks presented to your account for payment and the checks your company has issued. Exceptions are identified and you are notified to log in and review these items before they are paid.
ACH Positive Pay
Monitor and control ACH debits and credits received in your account. Set companies you trust as approved and view all other incoming ACH transactions to decide to accept or return.
- Reduce ACH fraud and counterfeit check fraud.
- Receive email and text alerts for items that require a decision.1
- You decide to pay or return exceptions.2
- Prevent all ACH activity from unauthorized third parties using ACH transaction blocks.
1 Message and data rates may apply; contact wireless provider for complete pricing details.
2 If a decision is not made by the cut-of time, Farm Bureau Bank will pay or return items according to the default decision you chose when your account was set up. See your business banking agreement for more details.
All Business Checking Accounts and Treasury Management Services [TMS] are subject to approval and limitations. Normal credit qualifications apply. Additional maintenance and processing fees apply. Enrollment in Treasury Management Services does not replace the legal terms and conditions of any Business Checking Account. Please refer to your agreement and related disclosures for the legal terms and conditions which will affect your product or service.