- You want to be in control of your account with just a few clicks.
- You receive or make recurring payments.
- You want to simplify cashflow management and user roles.
- You pay vendors and employees.
Electronic Payments (ACH)
Provides you with the ability to pay vendors and employees electronically.
Allows you to collect payments from customers or dues from members electronically.
Benefits & Features:
- Save time and money by streamlining and automating your account payables and receivables process.
- Disburse or collect funds to or from vendors, companies, employees and members.
- Reduce the risk associated with sending and receiving checks.
- Maximize cash flow through predictable settlement.
- Receive payment settlement and receipt as early as the next business day.1
- Increase payee satisfaction with timely payments.
- Dual-Control Approval, which allows you to separate the duties of your Online Banking users to have one user enter the payment and another review and approve the payment in order to release it.
1 For same-day processing which can result in payment settlement and receipt in one (1) business day, entries must be received by 2:00 pm CT.
All Business Checking Accounts and Treasury Management Services [TMS] are subject to approval and limitations. Normal credit qualifications apply. Additional maintenance and processing fees apply. Enrollment in Treasury Management Services does not replace the legal terms and conditions of any Business Checking Account. Please refer to your agreement and related disclosures for the legal terms and conditions which will affect your product or service.